Wednesday, February 23, 2011

How This Works

photo found here

Hello Ladies! I am excited to have a place where we can all read about and share the great deals we find. Because I love blogging, this seemed to me like the easiest way to get the information out to everyone. Here's what I'm hoping will happen...

On posting bargains:
Any of you who would like to are welcome to just come to this blog and write about deals that you are aware of. If I have your email address then I sent you an invitation to be a blog author. All you have to do is accept that invitation and then post to your heart's content! If you were not invited to be an author but would like to be one, send your email address to gerbdonna at gmail dot com and I'll send you an invite. If you don't know how to create a post, let me know and I'll be happy to show you.

On following the blog:
The easiest way to know when a new deal has been posted is to become a follower of this blog. You can do that by either clicking on the 'follow' button at the top of the sidebar or by adding this blog to Google Reader (if you have a gmail account there is a link for reader at the top of your email screen). If neither of those sound do-able then you can just tell me to add your email to the notification list and you'll get an email every time there is a new blog post.

Clear as mud?

If you have any questions you can leave them in the comments (click on the 'comments' link at the end of this post).

I'm super excited about this. I can't wait to share the great bargains I find and read about yours, too.

3 comments:

  1. Thanks so much for setting this up, Gerb! Can't wait to start readin' and postin' all those great deals out there!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is great! Thanks so much for creating this blog, now I just need to get more blog savvy!

    ReplyDelete