Thursday, August 25, 2011

Great Deals!


I found Sunland brand peanut butter on sale at Macey's yesterday for $1 each. These are 16 ounce containers. They are priced at $2 but when you use the $1 off coupon (stuck on the lid of each one) they come out to $1. Our family goes through a lot of peanut butter and I haven't found it for this cheap in a few months so I stocked up!

If you're interested, the cases of peanut butter are stacked in the main traffic aisle at the front of the store just before the baking aisle. I hope that makes sense.


I also found 16 ounce Western Family brand frozen vegetables (almost all varieties) on sale for 55 cents each (advertised as a 'Back to School' sale). We stocked up on this deal, too. If you check the freezer case and they are out of the kind you want go check the open freezer case back by the meat.

No comments:

Post a Comment